Be among the first to receive our updates and opportunities sent directly to your inbox.
The GAIN -AFREXIM Masterclass on Entrepreneurship and Inter-African Trade is organized by Grand Africa Initiative-GAIN and proudly sponsored by African Export-Import Bank.
The Program is designed to:
- Increase Africa’s share of the global trade through the contribution of the young African Entrepreneurs that will be trained.
- Help more young African entrepreneurs grow their African-based businesses.
- Equip young African entrepreneurs with the skills to build larger-scale enterprises in Africa.
- Position young African entrepreneurs' businesses to compete globally and attract inflows to Africa.
Register here: (https://bit.ly/GAINAFREXIMBANK)
GAIN in collaboration with the Development Bank of Nigeria Plc (DBN) calls for application from women entrepreneurs in Nigeria for the program specifically designed to empower women entrepreneurs.
Program Duration: Six weeks
Eligibility: Women entrepreneurs from across Nigeria, with a business or a business idea, between 22 to 45 years of age, have a demonstrable interest in business, access to the internet, internet-enabled device, and electricity.
Scope: The program includes training and mentorship in areas critical to the success of MSMEs including ideation, legal, branding, marketing, communication, accounting, modeling, staffing, structure, processes, business confidence etc.
- Training by a faculty of experts.
- Access to mentors.
- Access to a Unique Community of like minds.
- Certificate of Participation.
- Information on how to position your business for financing facility.
Apply here: (bit.ly/GAIN DBN)